The Maritime Conference Archives is mandated to collect, preserve, and provide access to the records of the Maritime Conference of the United Church of Canada. We also have pre-1925 records of the Presbyterian, Methodist, and Congregational congregations in the Maritimes which joined The United Church of Canada in 1925.
Our holdings include records from:
- The congregations of the Maritime Conference
- The Maritime Conference office
- The Presbyteries within the Maritime Conference
- Pine Hall Divinity Hall (now part of Atlantic School of Theology)
- Church camps
- Individuals who have ministered within the churches or held leadership positions in the Conference
Click here for a virtual tour of our new archives facilities.
21 Wright Street Sackville, NB E4L 4P8
Telephone: 506-536-1334 ext. 7
Hours: Tuesdays-Thursdays, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Appointments are recommended.
Archivist: Sarah Wallace
For Pastoral Charges
For UCW and UCM
For Genealogists and Other Researchers
Browse Our Holdings
Click here for histories of some of the pastoral charges and individuals within our Conference.
Congregational Church Records:
Prince Edward Island Presbytery:
Saint John Presbytery:
South Shore Presbytery: