The Maritime Conference Archives is mandated to collect, preserve, and provide access to the records of the Maritime Conference of the United Church of Canada. We also have pre-1925 records of the Presbyterian, Methodist, and Congregational congregations in the Maritimes which joined The United Church of Canada in 1925.
Our holdings include records from:
- The congregations of the Maritime Conference
- The Maritime Conference office
- The Presbyteries within the Maritime Conference
- Pine Hall Divinity Hall (now part of Atlantic School of Theology)
- Church camps
- Individuals who have ministered within the churches or held leadership positions in the Conference
Maritime Conference Archives
21 Wright Street Sackville, NB E4L 4P8
Telephone: 506-536-1334 ext. 7
Hours: Tuesdays-Thursdays, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Appointments are recommended.
Archivist: Sarah Wallace
For Pastoral Charges
For UCW and UCM
For Genealogists and Other Researchers
Browse Our Holdings
Congregational Church Records:
Methodist Conference Records:
Chignecto Presbytery Churches: Chignecto Presbytery encompasses churches in Westmorland (New Brunswick) and Cumberland (Nova Scotia) Counties.
Saint John Presbytery:
South Shore Presbytery Churches: South Shore Presbytery encompasses churches in Shelburne, Lunenburg, Yarmouth, and Queen Counties, Nova Scotia.