This page is designed to help you find Forms that are used by The United Church of Canada – including the Maritime Conference. If you have suggestions about additional forms that may be listed here please e-mail the Maritime Conference Office.
Maritime Conference Forms
- Temporary Licence to Marry Application
- Application for Licensing for the Administration of the Sacraments within Maritime Conference (revised 2011 to reflect Designated Lay Ministers)
- Application for Public Performance Copyright Site License 2017-2018 (License valid for April 1, 2017 through March 31, 2018)
- Bequest Fund Application
- Congregational Learning Grant Application for Individuals
- Youth Opportunities Fund
- Camp Directors & Senior Staff Leadership Training – Camp Board
- Hunter Church Building Fund Application Form
- Acknowledging a Cemetery Donation
- Changes in Pastoral Charges
- Committee Interest Form (Nominations)
United Church of Canada Forms
The following forms are listed on the United Church Web Site. Click on the United Church link for forms to open a new window in your browser and locate the form for you. When you find the appropriate form and click on it then it will download for you.