Youth Leader Event in Nova Scotia

Home Forums Youth Ministry Leaders Youth Leader Event in Nova Scotia

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GuruMike 5 years ago.

• Author

Youth Leader Network Event: Nova Scotia Chapter

Come and join in a day of sharing, learning new ideas and building connections with other youth leaders in the United Church.

WHEN: June 8th, 10 AM – 3:30 PM

WHERE: Orchard Valley United Church (old New Minas United Church Building) 130 Cornwallis Ave, New Minas (Highway 101, exit 11, left at first set of lights, turn right at Swiss Chalet)

FOR WHO: For youth leaders, clergy or lay, who have a youth group / relationships with youth in the congregation or would like to.

WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
    Bring something to add to the pot luck lunch &

Bring an “Idea to share”. This could be a short, video you made with your YG or you find great for discussion, an activity that we can try out, a song, a spiritual practice etc….

RSVP to Shannon MacLean shannon.maclean@woodlawnunited.ca

PS Shannon will be driving a van from HRM to New Minas for the event in case anyone wants to car pool!

The event is CANCELLED because by Monday, June 3rd there were still no people who RSVPed. A few of us will meet and rethink how best to do these events….. something will happen in the fall 🙂

GuruMike

I was committed on the 8th, but hopefully I can attend the event in the fall.
    Pax,
    Mike

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.